I'm still on my overseas adventure...where I'll end up I'm not sure, but I'm willing to find out! :)

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

It's a small world after all...

After a day at Walt Disney World... you sure do have that song implanted in your head! Bonnie, Dave and I headed down to the land of a million dreams this past weekend, unlocked our inner child, and explored Magic Kingdom! Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Ariel, Winnie the Pooh... you name a character, we saw it!

Let the story begin...

The castle looked exactly how I have always imagined....

Dave, Bonnie and I watching the Disney "dreams come true" parade!

Angus made a cameo in the parade... I knew you weren't in London! hehe..

Oh Mickey your so fine...

Goofing around...

Check out how Aus was represented in the "its a small world" ride..!

That night we ventured into Downtown Disney... fun for adults! We grabbed a margarita and went exploring!

Home sweet home... AND its all made of Lego!

No we aren't drinking sand... Margarita's in beach buckets! woohoo...

Equipped with hangovers... we then hit the thrill rides at Busch Gardens (not far from Disney World) And there were some scary ones...

The "Shiekra" was a roller coaster with a 90 degree angle drop!


Bonnie and Dave also took me out in Miami last week... here are some pics!

Just to show you how "classy" South Beach can be!

Bonnie and I at some markets... so nice to be outdoors, soaking up some sun!

Now this is a smart way to get a shoppers attention... puppies in the window!

Signing off now... xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

please ignore my recent myspace message demanding you update us all.

looks like you're having fun!!! please send one margarita to sarah, alice springs, australia.

angus said...

im sorry? Id like confirmation on my cameo appearance... am figured i wasn't the guy as I am unable to grow that amount of facial hair/dirty mo. So I assumed I must be the person on the side pushing the thing with the thick framed nerdy glasses, the problem there is it is a woman.

token tim said...

SOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS RIGHT NOW!!!

How is it working on the boat Betharoonie??

Anonymous said...

Great work.