I'm still on my overseas adventure...where I'll end up I'm not sure, but I'm willing to find out! :)

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO OZ

It's a strange feeling to know that in just a few days I'll be on the other side of the world...away from the comfort of my family and friends in Oz! But then again...the idea of starting a new chapter in my life is very appealing and I can't help but be excited!

I farewelled Sydney on the weekend...and what a way to spend it! A day at randwick races...then on to the Rocks...the Cross (hmm...I wonder where- Empire! haha)...then a great day at Bondi on Sunday! Thanks to everyone for making it a farewell to remember!































Thank you to everyone who came to my Gong farewell as well! What a great two weeks...!
Stay safe...and keep smiling! Beth xo













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SEEYOUBYE BETH!!!

Was lovely spending a bit of time with you at the races. I'm sorry it wasn't longer.

Will miss you terribly! Come back soon... please?!

Much Love to you xox

Anonymous said...

Hey beth!
Looks like you guys had fun fun fun.. Hope you have bucketloads of fun on your trip- there's a bunch of peoples in the uk if you're there- Kel, Jew, Alex. Wish I could be travelling round too, wont be leaving melbourne for a while..
Enjoy and all the best, bec xo

Anonymous said...

Hey Bethy,
Wow, sounds like you are having an amazing time... I knew you would fall in love with the place. Good on you babe, i'm so happy for you. Wish it was me..... Take care, have fun and i miss you babe. Nik xxxx

Anonymous said...

We miss you at i98 Bethy!
But hey when you're hangin' out with hedgehogs, who needs us!

Love Nic and Brods XXXX

Anonymous said...

Hey Little Sis!

Can't believe you're in Canada - my God that year turned around fast!

Keep the happy smiley photos coming and stay in touch!

(and visit us in London!!!)

xxxxxxxx

Lisa and Lee :-)