I'm still on my overseas adventure...where I'll end up I'm not sure, but I'm willing to find out! :)

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Oh how I love Whis...

Well I'm finally in Whistler (or Whis as its known to the locals) and it's beautiful! Its been such an amazing experience so far. I recommend to everyone who is thinking of coming here to do so! Its been snowing every day so far... and despite the cold we have managed to get out and about and get to know the village!

This is where we are living....move in tomorrow in a place called Whistler Creek Lodge that's just a short bus trip from town! (No we don't have the whole place...just one loft room!)

Night out at Tommy's.... one of our fave's simply for the fact Black ices are just 4 dollars! woohoo... trashbags are in town! And yay...I get to party with Mon!

Cath, Mon and I at Tommy's.... yay to black ices!

I feel like a kid in a candy store..! haha... Gina- you won the challenge!


Its Sonic the hedgehog... (mon's sisters pet) He's so cute! I want one!
Stay tuned for more... I've started to snowboard and its not a pretty site! I'll be a pro by the end of the season though... you wait! hehe...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a hedgehog!!

HOW CUTE!!

Looks like you are having a fabulous time Beth! Missing you already!!

Love KP
xoxoox

Mon said...

God I look hot in all those photos... thinking of going on Canada's next top model NOT!

PS That is not my hand with the rude finger up.

Beth said...

totally is your hand Mon... you rude drunken supermodel you!

:)

They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

you need to be more edgy mon

Mon said...

But sarah I also need to be commercial! I just can't do everything!

Anonymous said...

Snowboarding photo's please Weins.

Weinis, you have a big fat, *enis!
Guess who?

xx

hiedistar said...

Nice blog!

I cant believe u are living in a "loft" in a snow-covered village. That doesnt only sound cool, that is cool.

Do they have real reindeer there?

Beth said...

Thanks Ab... no snowboarding pics as yet as I am afraid I will break my camera! hehe... I'll try get some this week. I am totally getting better!

And Kylie- yet to see a reindeer! Will keep my eyes peeled...

:)