I'm still on my overseas adventure...where I'll end up I'm not sure, but I'm willing to find out! :)

Thursday, December 7, 2006

Yellow snow does exist!!!

The things you discover after a few bevvy's... yuck! On our way home the other night we happen to stumble across this patch of snow (as pointed out by Cath) that we believe is wee... although we didn't see the culprit! Either way... we got away quickly!

On another note... we volunteered for the Whistler Film Festival this week and got to see a heap of shorts for free. Oh and we saw the Aussie movie Candy... crazy! And then we got a free party at the end where we had lots of yagameister (not sure how to spell it) shots!

Before the festivities... Mon and I in our cool volunteer gear! (Oh and we are in the lounge room of our home...)
Cathy acting the tourist...(drinks are taking effect!) Our English friend Mike makes an appearance too!Mon (the poser!), Cath and our new friend Yuko...(who I think will disown us soon as we got her a little drunk!)
The bus ride home...
P.S. Snowboarding pics will be posted soon... just don't want to break my camera while I am learning!
xo


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey bethy...

HOW are you? Sorry i haven't replied to myspace messages... been so busy... flat chat busy...

So what's nu with u pussy cat!?

I bet that was you who turned the snow yellow... look i'm a poet and i didn't even know it...

Miss you babe...

Bot-Botxo