I'm still on my overseas adventure...where I'll end up I'm not sure, but I'm willing to find out! :)

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Claire and the K-feds...

I had the pleasure of partying with fellow trashbag, Craire, in Whistler for a night recently...and here is how the night panned out...


Anna, Craire and I had dinner at a cafe in the village....managed to finish off a flagan of strawberry daqaries...have a round of shots bought for us while mingling with the locals! and then...

hit the dance floor at Tommys 80's night.....bump into Katie Burn from Uni...and Craire danced the night away with this northern beaches boy- whom we shall say liked to "take his pants off"!

then we had the pleasure of mingling with the real Whistler locals... or "k-feds" as we like to call them! (hmmm...I wonder why!)
And what better way to end the night... then in a snow storm on our way home! I had a great night with the girls... much to say I don't think I have recovered since! hehe... xo






2 comments:

They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

RANDOM!

last night i went out in sydney with the much depleted csu crew and saw Claire...and chatted...but obviously not enough cos i didnt know she went ot canada let alone that she met up with you kids!

looks like you're having a blast!

and good luck with the canadian snowboarder...from what i;ve heard it might be easier (and slightly more convenient) to find a snowboarder from, say, townsville or perhaps even geelong.

Anonymous said...

Hey gorgeous!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I've tried to call twice but I don't think i'm doing it right.

Hope you had a great day. I will email you properly soon.

And Happy AUSTRALIA DAY!!!!

Love you!

Love Kel:-)