I'm still on my overseas adventure...where I'll end up I'm not sure, but I'm willing to find out! :)

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Its all about the hair...birthdays...and Aussie Day!

I figured what better way to celebrate my 23rd year on this earth... then having a hair change! So my birthday started off with lunch at our favourite "Southside Diner"... then I went to the hairdresses... and then the nights festivities began! Thanks to Mon, Rach and Cath for celebrating with me..!


the new me... hehe!


Mon, Rach and I eating some of my birthday cake at home! Yay to Toblerone...yum!


Then we headed into my work... where they filled me with more cake, a few drinks... and a few more drinks!

the posing twins!!!


My workmates... Ali and Heather! (Note-from this point on I don't remember how my night panned out! hehe...)

From this photo though... it looks like my birthday was a night to remember! haha...

Now onto good old Aussie Day... where green and gold takes over Whistler Village! Its crazy... but alot of fun!

Cath, John, Rach and Mon... all decked out in their Aussie colours! Oh and we got to wear our sunnies for the first time in a long time... it was such a gorgeous day!


Mon and I before the drinking...


and after... hehe!


but wait... there's more!

Mon and Cath feeling a little patriotic...


And to end the night... we had a barbecue! And VB..! :)

Oh and by the way... I can turn on my snowboard! I'll post photos next time I promise! Love to you all! xo





























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strike a pose Beth! Wooo. Love the new hair.

Looks like you're keeping the trashbag dream alive.

Who's John?

Beth said...

thanks Belly! Oh and John is Rach's (Mons sisters) boyfriend!

Hope your keeping the trashbag dream alive in Aus!

Anonymous said...

No peach beer?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BURNER!

hot dress too

Beth said...

I think the peach beer is shelved until the burners are partying again!

:)

Anonymous said...

but can you imagine a JUG (or is that pitcher) of peach beer.... wow

Beth said...

I think we should go into business burner! Anyone up for peach beer pitches???