I'm still on my overseas adventure...where I'll end up I'm not sure, but I'm willing to find out! :)

Saturday, March 31, 2007

I left my heart in San Francisco...

Not really... I just like the title!

San Fran is a great city... much like Sydney in some respects. We (Mum, Amy, Mark and Jack) have been to fishermans wharf...Golden Gate Park (the Golden Gate Bridge is not as exciting as I thought it would be) and the Conservatorium of flowers...seen Alcatraz and rode in a cable car! (definately a highlight!)

Now we head to Chicago where we are meeting up with Dad... but first here's some photos of the trip so far!

The one and only...Golden Gate Bridge! (Fact- the colour is actually "International Orange")

Jack and Aunty Beth on our last night in San Fran... he's so big now! Growing up too fast... but he remembers me- yay!
Amy, Mum, Jack and Mark outside the conservatorium of flowers!

SO artistic I know... hehe! Some of the flowers...

The city skyline...

The cable car...

Everything about Alcatraz had an eery feeling... I wouldnt have wanted to be on that island!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you cut your hair beth?? That pic of you and Jack makes it look shorter... I like it!!

xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey Bethy,
Glad to see you are enjoying the time with your fam....
Have you got your goodies from me yet? Enjoy yourselves. Miss you.
love nikxxxx

Beth said...

Nah Timmy I havent cut my hair... hehe!

Thanks for my goodies Nik...all gone! hehe... and also thanks Gina for my earrings- they are gorgeous! I miss Sportsgirl... haha!