I'm still on my overseas adventure...where I'll end up I'm not sure, but I'm willing to find out! :)

Monday, October 1, 2007

Roll out the red carpet...

I'm coming home! YAY! In just under two weeks I will be back downunder... after what has been an experience I will remember forever! I have barely touched the surface when it comes to seeing the places I had planned to... but that just means another adventure hopefully won't be too far off.

MY TOP 3 MOMENTS

1. Meeting my Grandma for the first time ever, and also seeing where Dad grew up in Toledo, Ohio was a moment I will cherish forever. Words can't describe how much that part of the trip meant to me!

2. The first time I turned on my snowboard! Thanks to Rach I conquered that fear..!

3. New York City.... everything about it! Form the lights of Times Square, to the heights of the Empire State Building... and walking through Central Park! Amazing!

Other favourite memories...

Having my first ever white christmas in Whistler.... and thanks to Mon, Cath, Rach, John and Lee we managed to make it as special as you can when your away from home!

Being on the yacht (thanks to Bonnie).... from learning all the terminology, to tying lines, to just enjoying the views of the places we got to cruise too.... its been an adventure!

Funniest moment...

The taxi fight that Bonnie and I witnessed in Boston! You had to be there... but basically one driver wasn't happy that the other driver came to get us and he started pushing and cursing the man in front of the supermarket! The angry driver then told us we were going with him and tried to take our bags and put them in his cab! Lets just say we didnt go with him!

I have a few other taxi driver moments... including one man who got out his electric razor while driving! hehe... He was a character!

Worst moment...

When my little nephew Jack had to be taken by ambulance to a New York City Hospital... thankfully he was ok! And the bright side is that we all got a ride in a NYC ambulance!


I could think of story after story to write... but within a matter of weeks I'll be able to talk to you all face-to-face, and hope to be able to share more stories of my adventures then!

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's equally educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head.

The problem is something too few folks are speaking intelligently about.
I'm very happy I came across this during my search for something regarding this.

Review my blog post; www.vegowiki.org