I'm still on my overseas adventure...where I'll end up I'm not sure, but I'm willing to find out! :)

Thursday, July 26, 2007

A hairy question...


Okay... so I have been left scratching my head as to why my hair has decided to change! I have always had a little bit of a wave, but all of a sudden I've turned into curly Sue! Please explain...

Theory 1: Is it true that your hair changes every seven years???
Theory 2: Being around salt water

Any other suggestions to set my mind at ease! How am I ever going to get it straight again?!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing wrong with curly hair! It looks gorgeous :-)

Have you been eating the crust of your bread??? :-)

- Kel:-)

Anonymous said...

i think it looks good!

yeh i agree with the crusts theory. though salt will do it too.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha Ginga....

Love Gina