I'm still on my overseas adventure...where I'll end up I'm not sure, but I'm willing to find out! :)

Friday, July 27, 2007

Take me out to the ball game...

Play ball... so Dave, Bonnie and I headed out to a baseball game in Boston! The red sox are a huge deal everywhere we have been... so we headed to Fenway Park...tracked down a scalper... payed way too much money for our tickets... I bought myself a foam hand... and so the night began...



the excitement is building... the sox were taking on Baltimore Orioles!

already into the beers... Bonnie and I were getting into the spirit!
I was the envy of all the kids around me... they all wanted a foam finger! cool hey!?!



Fenway Park was packed...


With the time we have been able to explore Boston (I actually like it a little better than New York City... its a lot more manageable, but just as funky!) we went on a tour ride... here's some pics of the city!


A random liquor store that had an Aussie flag out the front.... makes you feel so proud! :)


there were so many historical buildings, churches, galleries etc...

Bonnie and I in Faneuil Hall market place... its where we found our fav American store- Urban Outfitters!

more of Faneuil Hall...



As you can see we enjoyed Boston a lot... and we will hopefully be based there for at least a month at the end of the season! can't wait!
Love to you all xoxo

No comments: